Wills & Trusts
Most people know that they should have a will, but many don’t know what a will is and how it works.
Creating an estate plan, with the proper will and trusts, can preserve your assets, provide for your family and even address business succession and concerns about what will happen when you’re no longer around.
Our estate planning services include:
- Preparation of Wills and Trusts
- Preparation of General and Medical Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Advance Directives
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Analyzing and interpreting wills
- Inventorying assets
- Minimizing taxes
- Creating conservatorships
- Protecting assets
- Litigating estates
- Mediating disputes
As life is different for everyone and lives change every day not everyone needs the same instruments to protect themselves, family and possessions therefore let Keith Coleman, Attorney at Law help.